Setia Ecohill Walk, Semenyih dated May 24, 2017.usdt接口（www.trc20.vip）是使用TRC-20协议的Usdt第三方支付平台,Usdt收款平台、Usdt自动充提平台。免费提供入金通道、Usdt钱包支付接口、Usdt自动充值接口、Usdt寄售回收。菜宝Usdt钱包一键生成Usdt钱包、一键调用API接口、一键出售Usdt。
PETALING JAYA: S P Setia Bhd’s new mall, Setia EcoHill Walk in Semenyih, has already recorded a 60% take-up rate ahead of its official opening on Sept 1.
The mall boasts a gross built-up of over 200,000 sq ft, two thirds of which has already been leased out.
The company is targeting 80% occupancy by the end of the year.
The lifestyle hub that recently opened will organise a concert entitled “Live Out Loud” in Setia EcoHill, Semenyih, on Sept 3, with an exciting line-up of Malaysian and international artists.
The concert line-up includes Datuk Zainal Abidin, Nicholas Teo, Priscilla Abby, Santesh, Hael Husaini and pop group The15, who will be performing live on stage.
S P Setia president and chief executive officer Datuk Choong Kai Wai said the concert would mark renewed energy for all to enjoy and embrace after the long hiatus caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
“We believe that life is to be celebrated, and through our Citizen Setia (purchasers) programme, we aim to bring just that to all of our valued purchasers and residents,” he said at the “Live Out Loud” launch yesterday.,
For one night only, “Setia Live Out Loud” will start on Sept 3, from 8.30pm to 11.30pm at Setia EcoHill Walk.
The concert will serve a population of about 600,000 from Semenyih, southern Cheras, Putrajaya, Kajang and Bangi.
S P Setia posted a net profit of RM67.50mil in the first quarter ended March 31, 2022, compared with RM75.23mil in the same period a year ago.
Revenue declined to RM867.10mil from RM1.05bil previously, mainly due to a lower revenue contribution from both Malaysia and Singapore.
Over the same period, the group secured sales of RM679mil, with local projects contributing RM625mil, or 92% of the total sales. The remaining RM54mil, or 8%, was contributed by international projects.
In a statement on its first-quarter performance, the company said it will remain prudent with selected new launches.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。 Allbet Gaming声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己，与本平台无关。转载请注明：足球情报分析:S P Setia gets 60% take-up rate for Setia EcoHill Walk